Mrs Yordanka Nencheva Velikova

Return-Path: <>
Received: from (EHLO (
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018
From: "Mrs. Yordanka Nencheva Velikova" <>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Yordanka Nencheva Velikova" <>
Subject: Hello my dear,

Hello my dear,

Please do not be embarrassed to read this message because you are the intended recipient. I saw your email address through a directory and I contacted you because I urgently needed your assistance. My name is Mrs. Yordanka Nencheva Velikova. I am 69 years old woman and I am legally married to late Mr. Peter Yordanka. Me and my late husband where both citizens of Bulgaria but we lived here in Ivory Coast West Africa for the past 28 years ago.

My late husband worked with an oil drilling company as an expatriate here in Ivory Coast for many years before he died on a fatal car accident which killed him and his driver here in Ivory Coast. I and my late husband were both married without a single biological child of our own. I presently have a serious breast cancer sickness and I am writing this message with the help of a medical doctor here in the hospital in Ivory Coast.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of one million five hundreds thousands Euros (1.500.000.00 euro) with the Westra Wermlands Sparbank in Sweden which he signed an agreement with the bank that the funds will be used for charity purposes such as; helping the motherless babies, supporting church activities and helping the non privilege children to continue their education. My husband took this decision for this charity work because we have no child who will inherit the funds in the Swedish bank and he was brought up by an orphanage center in Sofia, Bulgaria because he has no family back in Bulgaria.

I contacted you today because my doctor just informed me that my breast cancer sickness has gotten worst and they are going to carry out a serious/deadly cancer surgery by next week which I might not survive because the decease has eaten deep into my body system. I am afraid that if I die during my surgery next week, the funds in the Swedish bank will be forgotten because I have no other relative to claim it I am unable to locate any of my late husband’s family in Bulgaria.

Note: I want you to help me transfer the funds to your own personal bank account and after the transfer to your bank account; you will collect 30% (450,000.00 euro) of the total funds for your self as compensation and use the remaining 70% (1.50, 000.00 euro) to do the charity work in your country.

Please reply me urgently if you are interested to help me in this transaction so that I will send you more details because I want the funds to be transferred before my upcoming surgery next week.

Mrs. Yordanka Nencheva Velikova