|Added on Rightmove:
|23 November 2017 (301 days ago)
- 3 Bedrooms
- One Bathroom
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 15mins walk
REFURBISHED PROPERTY IN DESIRABLE HEADINGLEY LOCATION
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£78.46 PPPW or £96.46 PPPW ALL INC with GAS, ELEC, WATER, INTERNET, TV LICENCE ***
- 3 fully furnished double bedrooms with fitted furniture, desks wardrobes etc
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen fully furnished with large fridge freezer, washing machine etc
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Great location in Headingley
Headingley is a unique place to live! Student accommodation in Headingley is different to any other student accommodation in Leeds. Where else can you rent a house with your friend that is huge, semi or fully detached with a great garden whilst being on the doorstep of some of the best nightlife and amenities in Leeds?!
It is ideally located within easy walking distance between Leeds University and Metropolitan city campuses and Beckets Park campus. Headingley also has its own train station and bus links from which you can easily access the City Centre, Kirkstall, North Leeds and West Yorkshire.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62872372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25242762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.